Furniture is often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delivery process that must be followed to ensure a reliable, secure and efficient service. As a result, delays can occur during deliveries and extra time may be required. Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be further delays in the shipment of the product(s). Please note that all booking dates are tentative only and are not guaranteed. If you have provided us with your contact details, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and the delivery of your furniture via phone or SMS.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following applies if you select for a contractor arranged by Koala Living to deliver the goods. Instead of collecting or arranging your own collection and/or delivery of the goods.
- With purchases above $500 we require photo Identification.
- It is important that someone is at home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided.
- The delivery and assembly fees are payable to Koala Living directly prior to finalising the purchase order.
- Delivery fees outside of the metropolitan areas will be quoted upon request.
- Free delivery is only offered on selected products to certain locations within Australia.
- Koala Living will only deliver within Australia. We reserve the right to decline or accept orders to certain locations.
- Koala Living purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to delivery or collection.
- It is important that sufficient access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased. In cases where the goods need to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250 including GST plus any additional redelivery fee if the lounge delivered needs to be returned to the distribution centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our customer service department in advance of any access problems on (03) 9988 2175.
- Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the day of delivery.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other visible damage will not be accepted.
- Disposal of all packing and wrapping materials are the customer’s responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address) unless mentioned otherwise.
- Delivery fee quoted does not include assembly, rubbish removal and the removal of any unwanted furniture. If you do require these additional services, you will need to inform the sales team prior to delivery of the purchase order. You will be quoted a fee to carry out these services. Koala Living only offers this service within Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland (depending on the item(s) and location).
Please note that the shipping terms & conditions mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala Living's in-store policies.
How long does shipping take?
It says my product will be shipped ‘2 weeks from’ the ETA date on the product page, What does this mean?
How much is shipping?
I entered my postcode at checkout but it would not give me a shipping fee, what do I do now?
Do you ship outside of Australia?
Can I organise my own courier?
Will all Items be delivered together or separately?
What does delivery include?
Do you offer free delivery?